IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACCS Review Committee, please send your CV to email@example.com.
ACCS Review Committee
- Dr Cecilia Fe Sta Maria-Abalos, University of the Philippines Baguio, The Philippines
- Dr Eun Joo Kim, New York University-Shanghai, China
- Dr Lourdes Nieva, Central Bicol State University of Agriculture-Sipocot, The Philippines
- Dr Padmaja Kamat, Pes Shri Ravi Sitaram Naik College of Arts & Science, India
- Dr Shulin Chiang, Chinese Culture University, Taiwan
- Professor Teresa Chen, California State University-Long Beach, United States
ACAS Review Committee
- Dr Elena Kolesova, Unitec Institute of Technology, New Zealand
- Dr Felix Tan, Singapore Institute of Management, Global Education, Singapore
- Dr Ma. Junithesmer Rosales, Polytechnic University of The Philippines, The Philippines