ACCS2020 Review Committee
- Dr Doaa Almostadi, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University For Health Sciences, Saudi Arabia
- Professor Andreas Anestis, American College of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Dr Alexandre Avdulov, Saint Mary's University, Canada
- Dr Benjamin Ireland, Texas Christian University, United States
- Professor William Kunz, University of Washington Tacoma, United States
- Dr Chin-Pang Lei, University of Macau, Macau
- Dr Edem Peters, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Dr Yanin Rugwongwan, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand
- Dr Yoshihiko Yamamoto, Shizuoka University, Japan
- Dr Byrad Yyelland, Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts, Qatar
Now accepting applications
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACCS2019 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACCS conferences via the links below.