- Dr Adriano Balagot, City University of Marikina, The Philippines
- Dr Alexandre Avdulov, Saint Mary's University, Canada
- Dr Anand Wadwekar, School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal, India
- Dr Angela Turner-Wilson, Bournemouth University, United Kingdom
- Dr Cecilia Fe Sta Maria-Abalos, University of the Philippines Baguio, The Philippines
- Professor Jungman Park, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea
- Dr Helena Vasques de Carvalho, ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
- Professor Shu-Chung Lii, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
- Dr Susan Bacud, University of the Philippines Los Banos, The Philippines
- Dr Yoshihiko Yamamoto, Shizuoka University, Japan
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACCS Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACCS conferences via the links below.