ACCS ACAS 2019 Review Committee
- Dr Hang Kuen Chua, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Professor Jimmy Soria, University of Northern Philippines, Philippines
- Dr Adriano Balagot, City University of Marikina, Philippines
- Dr Alexandre Avdulov, Saint Mary's University, Canada
- Dr Yoshihiko Yamamoto, Shizuoka University, Japan
- Dr Durgesh Kasbekar, Independent Scholar/Researcher, Canada
- Dr Helena Vasques de Carvalho, ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
- Dr Joy Spiliopoulos, University of Nottingham Ningbo China, China
- Professor Jungman Park, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea
- Dr Mutiara Mohamad, Fairleigh Dickinson University, United States
- Dr Nishevita Jayendran, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, India
- Dr Preechaya Krukaset, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Thailand
- Dr Sarath Simsiri, Suan Dusit University, Thailand
- Dr Susan Bacud, University of the Philippines Los Banos, Philippines
- Dr Anand Wadwekar, School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal, India
- Dr Xuying Yu, The Open University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACCS2019 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACCS conferences via the links below.